Application for Rhonja Swiftfox (2nd char)

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Application for Rhonja Swiftfox (2nd char)

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » January 31st, 2023, 3:58 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
2nd char, so yes :)

How did you hear about Requiem?
A friend metioned it to me and I tried it.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

(Please note: Staff is looking for at least three lore references in your application when reviewing.)

What will your character’s name be?
Rhonja 'Swiftfox' (Swiftfox is self choosen because she loves that animals)

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Rhonja's looks are rather strange for one of the midlands, Drolund, due to the mixed herrtage of her parents. She has bright, nearly white hair, but the dark skin tones of her landsmen. She is rather small of stature and slender, but there are some muscles well hidden under her skin. On her back, she has a big tattoo of a sitting swiftfox, so realistic as if it could walk straight away.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Her father, Jasen Silvermare came from the first province to her small village, Nk'thaga to establish trade relations with the area. He worked for merchants in Fort Praesidium, that called themselves "Flames Guidance". But like life sometimes plays, he fell in love with her mother Marah and stayed in Drolund for the following few years. As a child her father always told her bedtime stories (that are more or less true) about all the countries he has traveled. From the western territories, the clans of Teramer over the great Mountains of Godspine to the Tempest ocean. Over many mysterious deadly yet beautiful places. That when her wish to see something of this big world came up.
When she was 18 years old (and after a lot of nagging), her parents finally agreed that she made her first great journey to the first province with her father. But thats also when the terror began. They were near the borders to the First province, when undead, victims of the great plague known as the Torment, were raiding her caravan, killing every living what was in the way. To th time of the raid, she was in the forest to follow the call of nature...and she got a bit lost. When she finally came back to the caravan, everything had changed. The undeads were gone since they could find nothing living anymore and so, the only thing she could do was to burn the left corpases after the way of her people. With heavy heart, she continued her journey to the first Province to fullfil the job od her father.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

After a long wait in the long queue of refugees, it is finally her turn. "Good day, sir", she begins and puts her papers on the desk - Some letter from her father's old company which says, they give her shellter in the fort, her birth certificate her father requested in the first province and some travel papers, along with a small purse of coins that she adds a little later on. "I am here to work for the companyy my father has work for "The flames guidance - yes I know, that sounds more like a religious gruop.", she smiled tiredly. "Would you let me continue my journey? I really had a long day..." She pushes the small coinbag a littlefurther over the counter.
Last edited by Rhonja Swiftfox on February 1st, 2023, 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Rhonja Swiftfox (2nd char)

Post by Coty » January 31st, 2023, 5:03 pm

Seems like you got the character history and the RP prompt response mixed up. You will need to add details about the character's history before we can approve.

Rhonja Swiftfox
Character: Rhonja Swiftfox

Post by Rhonja Swiftfox » February 1st, 2023, 2:43 am

Hey, I think now it is a bit ckearer, I have added some things of her history.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Post by Coty » February 1st, 2023, 10:27 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!