READ ME: APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Archin
Character: Archin

READ ME: APPLICATION TEMPLATE

Post by Archin » May 18th, 2023, 2:25 pm

READ ME:

Below is the basic template from the Application Primer to be filled out and submitted for admittance into the Shard.

New players are expected to have read the Story Primer and have read and agreed to the Shard Rules on the website prior to applying for for their first character.

It’s highly recommended to check out the lore in our Hall of Wisdom to help you create your character, but if you want to delve in a bit before spending to much time there, please read our Getting Started Guide. Staff is looking for at least three lore references in reviewing this application.

If you need any help at any step of this process, our community is always eager to help new players with getting started! Come join us over on our discord.

APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

<Your answer Here>

How did you hear about Requiem?

<Your answer Here>

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

<Your answer Here>

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

<Your answer Here>

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

<Your answer Here>

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

<Your answer Here>

Scenario Response:

<Your answer Here>