Charater Appication : Vermina

Forum used for submitting new applications for characters on Requiem.

Moderator: Gatekeeper

Housedorom
Character: Yvlan Dorom

Charater Appication : Vermina

Post by Housedorom » April 25th, 2024, 9:14 am

Character Application

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

This is my Second try. Didn't really worked out for the first guy

How did you hear about Requiem?

While ago I've heard UO shard was a still a on going thing. I was actively looking around for a chance to play when I came across a 3year old review of this shard. I had to give it a shot. Besides I was looking for a RP experience to. Number 1 contender was WOW Moonglade RP servers. This look much better. Although I'm a complete Novice at this

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

What will your character’s name be?

Vermina

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

26. Taller woman. she is physically fit. An experienced fighter can tell she can take care of herself just by looking at her.
Quite beautiful. Although that didn't helped her very much at her in her military service. In fact it was opposite

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

She a deserter. She seeks to escape from her chaser. although she wonder they even remember her.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

She was a believer. A capable one too. But her road to being an inquisition templar was not what she expected. Templar superiors had more 'Carnal' desire then she assumed. Who'd thought.
She is now a deserter. Hunted by her former superior.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

She pull out her inquisition insignia and show it to the officiant. Hoping desertion of a lonely templar trainee hadn't reach the border
The officiant doubtfully examines Vermina. Her obviously unwashed garments aside. His experience tells him she is not some ordinary midland peasant.

Officiant : Hmm.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Charater Appication : Vermina

Post by Coty » April 25th, 2024, 3:18 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

Housedorom
Character: Yvlan Dorom

Re: Charater Appication : Vermina

Post by Housedorom » April 26th, 2024, 1:01 am

Thank you!