Late September Quick Update

Announcements, updates and news concerning the Requiem project.
maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Late September Quick Update

Post by maldonado » September 29th, 2021, 8:51 pm

Evening everyone,

As most of you are aware, I'm back. Why, well Sic had to take a short leave of absence due to a work opportunity. He will be returning in October to take over the helm and then it's full speed ahead into Season 1. I want to thank Rex, Coty, and the testers for their excellent work on magery. From giving feedback, to altering scripts, to endless testing. Don't think they are done with it yet, they aren't. It will only get better and better and we feel it is in a much better state. While Sic is away the staff team and I will be adding some new features to the map through new art assets and new map locations from Alt, Archin and the gifted map team. This will give us more content for Season 1 that you won't see before. We are adding new ways to spawn NPCs, new boss types and going over loot to make it a more fun and group friendly environment. Rex will be knocking out the remaining bugs that are plaguing us so things run even more smoothly at launch. The team will be visiting at this time three new story lines to train everyone so that when the time comes for main story we are ready to go.

Warm Regards,
Mald