Epic Fletching: low durab

Resolved, closed or solved reported bugs.
Carpenter
Character: Ines Carpintero

Epic Fletching: low durab

Post by Carpenter » May 7th, 2021, 1:26 pm

I made some heavy crossbows and composite bows that triggered the epic fletching extra augment perk.

Those pieces had the lowest durability consistently (x6) - 40ish while other pieces were 60-100.

Might be worth looking into.

Might also be worth investigating whether this happens with other crafts.

Ashford
Character: Ashford Reed

Re: Epic Fletching: low durab

Post by Ashford » May 7th, 2021, 1:38 pm

!!! I'm going to go back and check those 35 EO and MW from my other posts for extra augment slots and then re-average them by the ones that did and did not. Thanks!

Ashford
Character: Ashford Reed

Post by Ashford » May 7th, 2021, 3:39 pm

I went back and documented out my 35 weapons worth of durability with augment slots here's the results viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2296&p=4836#p4836

TLDR: Yes the average was lower but it looks like it's just straight up RNG between non-slot and slot procs. I don't personally feel they're being handled differently in the durability roll.

Sic
Aeolian Staff
Character: Isidor Abendroth

Post by Sic » May 8th, 2021, 4:21 pm

While we have indicated that weapon augments assist in the durability levels of weapons, I will be reviewing the base code of these and making sure there are no irregularities and will consider raising base durability slightly for some QoL changes.

Glimmer
Character: Theo Hanlon

Post by Glimmer » July 7th, 2021, 7:18 pm

I understand there are other higher priority items on the docket, but just bumping this so it can stay relevant.

Rex
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Post by Rex » April 27th, 2022, 9:16 pm

All durabilities have been reevaluated and should feel better.