Bugged Augments (Increases 'Quality')

Resolved, closed or solved reported bugs.
Lans
Character: Koss Brynd, Lugh Arawn, Lans Tan'tare (dead)

Bugged Augments (Increases 'Quality')

Post by Lans » June 11th, 2021, 12:42 pm

A warning to existing players and a request for help presently from a GM when they get around to it.

Some augments are increasing the "QUALITY READ" (Name color) of the weapon I augmented, to the point its 'reading' as a Mythic; except it has no enchants so enchanters who were willing to enchant it warned me instead to get staff intervention on the matter rather than attempt to enchant it as it is.

Not sure which augments are the ones doing it, not noticed it on my armor and such yet but the weapon has BARBED KIT, TASSELS, SELF REPAIR POWDER, and PARRYING HILT.

This weapon has 0 enchants; it shouldn't be reading as though its enchanted to limit :X

Rex
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Re: Bugged Augments (Increases 'Quality')

Post by Rex » June 11th, 2021, 1:14 pm

If the item is enchanted at all it follows the enchanting name coloring code; the enchanted amount reflects the name color.
Otherwise it follows the more basic osi prop count name coloring code; the number of different props determine the name.
There is no restriction on adding augments then enchanting, or enchanting first then augmenting. Once Enchanted the augments don't count towards the name color, only valid enchantments adjust the name color.