Bloodspawn?

Resolved, closed or solved reported bugs.
Galryth Winterborn
Character: Galryth Winterborn

Bloodspawn?

Post by Galryth Winterborn » July 19th, 2021, 5:42 pm

Hello! I've been looking for bloodspawn in the forest biomes and also jungle biomes in the last week or so, and despite checking all the locations Im aware of with these biomes and picking all the pickable grasses and mushrooms that showed up, I was unable to find a single spawn of this elusive shroom. Is it working correctly? And if so, can anyone attach a screen shot of what it looks like? I was also holding control shift to show all names and looking for it that way as well as full circle of transparity. I do believe it is not spawning correctly but may be wrong.

Papa Virgle
Character: Virgle Jack

Re: Bloodspawn?

Post by Papa Virgle » July 20th, 2021, 1:27 am

I also have searched high and low .... for bloodspawn and celery with no luck. There were 2 spots that I could harvest bloodspawn in a previous Act I have checked there regularly and found none.

The Broken Sword
Character: Alaric

Post by The Broken Sword » July 20th, 2021, 6:42 pm

The best location to find bloodspawn is Mason's vendor.

The end.

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » July 28th, 2021, 3:44 pm

Can confirm that I only know of one location where it spawns reliably (closely guarded secret). I have found maybe 2-3 in other locations, but despite travelling by those locations several times again, never seen another. I've heard speculation spawns elsewhere may only occur on some server restarts.

Cons
Character: Ashi Kirino

Post by Cons » July 29th, 2021, 3:09 am

I am constantly on the lookout for those as well and they are rare as hell. Not so much for spellcrafting but they are essential for many enchanting runes.

Mektor
Character: Mektor

Post by Mektor » July 29th, 2021, 3:30 pm

If it were confirmed that spawns are meant to be only in very specific areas, a lot of confusion would be avoided. Info we got so far was to "look into forrest biomes", which lead to believe it is a random spawn like flowers and trees. I've seen plenty of shitty mushrooms in the Eyeless for instance, but never any in forrests.

Are they supposed to be random across the forrest biomes, or specifically located?

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » July 29th, 2021, 3:56 pm

I have been told they are intended to be throughout the forest biomes (i.e. standard 'temperate' forest). And the other couple random spawns I've seen were in said forests, but were one-off instances, compared to the one specific area that they spawn semi-regularly.

Rex
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Post by Rex » April 23rd, 2022, 9:53 am

These are an area spawn in forests so they will show up randomly.