Unable to log in (new account)

Resolved, closed or solved reported bugs.
Nedoral
Character: Matteo Ponz (deceased)

Unable to log in (new account)

Post by Nedoral » August 8th, 2021, 6:16 pm

I wouldn't like my second topic in the forums to be about a possible problem, but I think I have no choice: in short, I'm trying to log into the account I created but I can't. Usually, after quite some time with the "verifying account" message, it shows "Invalid credentials". I might be misremembering my login info (after all it's only the second time I tried to log in), but I doubt it. My account has the same handle as in the forum.

I created the char and inspected the surroundings a bit before logging off in the same session I created the account. It seems creating an account went smoothly, but logging back into it is the problem - at least for me. Also, I tried just in case to provide another info just to see if it would allow another account, but I received the message that "there's was a problem connecting with Origin. Please verify your internet connection".

As additional info, I tried to repatch the Requiem files (by double-clicking the Requiem icon with the scales) and the result did not change. I looked for bug posts (both current and solved) before posting, but I didn't find anything.

Could you please direct me to who may help me with this? Thank you all in advance.

Archin
Character: Archin

Re: Unable to log in (new account)

Post by Archin » August 8th, 2021, 9:19 pm

Hey there! Open a ticket on discord #Tickets and we'll be able to help you recover your account.