Bishop

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Rasamith
Character: John Llareth

Bishop

Post by Rasamith » February 8th, 2019, 7:31 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played: I played Rasamith, John Llareth, Anton Slavik, Reeva, Michael, and Benjamin

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two: Mildy erotic dialogue peppered with in game references that may have suggested a few ig cities are renowned for sexual experimentation. And I've been around long enough this is likely canon.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard? As always, I hope to further augment the community with characters that add to the authenticity of a dying world.

What will your character’s name be?: Bishop

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features: Not going into detail about things that might be meta... Bishop is somewhat young at 36, he is malnourished and average in lots of ways. He's also bandaged head to toe, covering almost all his skin save small slits for his eyes nose and mouth. He may substitute gloves or robes for wrappings in some places, but his skin is 99% sealed off from the outside world. His voice is raspy and barely a whisper when he gets it out, and even while breathing it sounds equally raspy. This most pointedly suggests some type of airway/vocal chord injury. Aside from body odor, he will often smell of sulphur or occasionally herbs or roots of some kind. The clink of glass can occassionally be heard from a satchel, and he carries another that is reinforced with metal, basically a metal box that looks like it might be difficult to crush or puncture.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province: My character's mind is ravaged by the world, and while there may be moments that suggest he's working towards a goal, I'd like to keep any real core motivations concealed for the purposes of intrigue.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret): Bishop is available to be roleplayed with, at a close intimate distance, if one wants to hear any aspect of any part of his life or thoughts on the world. He's very willing to chat.

He's Decusian, and apparently comes from the east.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

"You're delusional, but you somehow survive undetected by anyone of note, how in the name of Decus did you manage that?"

Bishop's eyes peer out from his bandaged face, a window into his emotional state.. Crows feet show at the edges of them, and he rasps out his reply most enthusiastically.

"Why my good sir, I spent a good deal of the time nestled in the bosum of a buxom lass. My goodness gracious, it was true lust at first sight. Her motherly milk kept me warm, wet and sour through some of the hardest months, and she admired my ample ability to catch rats. She liked the tails, you see, boiled them and slurped them up like spaghetti. Got me as hard as the statue of the archbishop I tell you. She always knew what to say to cheer me up, and she had some of her teeth so that was a leg up on some of these other tarts you see bouncing about... And boy oh boy did her legs go up. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a progressive man myself, I was naught but a gentleman, and she set upon me like a caged starving wildebeest. I'm certain there was a period I wasn't allowed from up between her legs, like one of those bird nests nestled between two branches. More like tree trunks in her case, fearsome strong she was, and if I ever tried to to climb out I'd have some bruises to show for it, let me tell you. Sure it was a bit of an abusive relationship but I swear to you - for my part, I never laid a finger on her that wasn't a loving caress... Partially from fear of losing them, she was always gnashing at me with those tusks of her's.. Jeeze Louise she was feisty. Didn't speak a lick of Decusian either, I think she might have been Collatian because all I heard from her were grunts and squeals.

Anyways, most other folk didn't seem to pay us any mind or even come and visit, the least of which was you.. We sent you correspondence about a dozen times, the least you could do is answer. For the love of Decus you could have come by at least once! Answer me!"

Bishop continues to whisper angrily at the scarecrow, his bandaged hands holding his dear trusted friend's "shoulders" as he shakes it back and forth.... But the asshole never responds. Bishop punches him across his straw-packed face and rudely points out that his friend has no genitals, then continues on his way to the fort. The scarecrow glares at his back as he moves away, his charcoal eyes narrowing as he plots our dear hero's downfall.

Galg
Character: Galgarious

Re: Bishop

Post by Galg » February 8th, 2019, 7:48 pm

Blinking several times as the man before him first has a conversation with, then accosts and yells at an inanimate scarecrow, and a shoddily built one at that he sighs waiting for his very late relief.

"I didn't need to hear any of that...and frankly don't really care anymore today." He snorts, clearly irritated at having been there over an hour later than he's been paid for. "Just take your "friend" somewhere private...I dont think everyone would really...

APPROVE!"