The Transition

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

The Transition

Post by maldonado » March 27th, 2019, 11:04 pm

As some of you know, but most of you yet do not. We had a massive loss within our admin team, Sic has retired from Requiem and Ultima Online as a whole. While we appreciate everything he has done over these many years for this project and the community in general, the show must go on.

We lost another staff member with Watcher as he has stepped down, which was a hit on the team, as well as another staff member having a child. Let’s just say, man power is currently low. Which leads me to my next point.

Thrax has been recently added to the admin team to round out between Rex and myself to handle more public relations type situations and help Rex with coding as we knew a bit ago about Sic’s upcoming departure.

While things seem quiet right now, we are behind the scenes working on developing a seer team much like you would remember from beta to help build quests and stories while we go back to concentrating on factions and the story. Introductions and plot lines will be beginning while we work on getting our ducks back in a row.

Any questions, feel free to get a hold of me.

Regards,
Rubi

maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Re: The Transition

Post by maldonado » March 28th, 2019, 12:19 am

P.S.

Please welcome Prometheus to the staff team.