Paintings

Bugs & Suggestions board archives from Act V forums.
Meronym D'vore
Character: Meronym D'vore

Paintings

Post by Meronym D'vore » September 5th, 2021, 9:12 pm

Is there anyway that we could have paintings have the [rename prompt and maybe have a chance at the [describe ones as well please? Also, do you know if there will be other designs that we can make? Thanks, Mero <3

Some Guy on Requiem
Character: Milton Fields

Re: Paintings

Post by Some Guy on Requiem » September 6th, 2021, 1:11 am

Touching on this with a comment I made in the discord: I think it'd probably be best to give paintings / doodles the rename / describe feature by default. Regardless of if they're EO or MW.

Meronym D'vore
Character: Meronym D'vore

Re: Paintings

Post by Meronym D'vore » September 6th, 2021, 10:07 am

yes i agree, but with the mechanics im not sure if they'd be able to do that like the containers etc.. so even if its an engraving tool or something i just think it would be nice to be able to name and or describe paintings. Don't have to have EO and MW but if they was uber rare to get then i liked this guys comment in discord he said something about if you hang a mw painting there would be some kind of "bonus" being around the painting. Perhaps your intel bonus for a little while goes up or maybe the little fuzzy feeling you get when you are around a campfire? Anywho just some ideas that we've come up with <3