A Report Given to the Mercers

In-Character message board for Renatus & Thrupp. Posts made here are considered physical messages upon an in-game message board.

Moderator: Kent

Kole
Character: Kole

A Report Given to the Mercers

Post by Kole » May 7th, 2021, 4:38 pm

A rolled piece of parchment, with a report written on it is handed to you by the first guard to recognize you. It is evident by the letters that this was not written on a smooth, flat surface.

Whomever receives this,

I've left this report with the local guards, as I currently have no keys to any of the buildings used by the leading heads out here. A very disgusting looking body was found by myself, Kole, in the Anchorage tavern. Despite nearly throwing up in my helmet several times, the body was removed and discarded. The guards saw nothing, so I have no idea who did this, but you may want to clean the tavern.

Acting-Guard Captain Or Whatever,

Kole.

P.S~ Excuse the hand writting, I wrote this on the floor of the barracks as we have no furniture. A Broken Heart Symbol follows.

TheOriginalFive
Character: Viola Wandren

Re: A Report Given to the Mercers

Post by TheOriginalFive » May 8th, 2021, 8:33 am

"Dear guard, tell Kole that I've cleaned up what has been left although it seems someone has also tidied up most of the mess.

It's unfortunate that someone finds it fit to vandalize the Anchorage out of a grudge against Mr Renatus. Viola sends word."