The unrelenting positivity thread - aka staff appreciation!

General discussions concerning the world of Requiem and the community.
Domitian
Character: Tacitus Etiam

The unrelenting positivity thread - aka staff appreciation!

Post by Domitian » March 9th, 2021, 8:51 am

I put something on Discord, but what encouraged to make a post here too so here goes:

I just have to say this has been one of my best gaming experiences in like 20+ years. Nothing else has captured the excitement and fun that I felt as a teen playing UO that this has... and even more impressively the staff and community are awesome.

The art is amazing, the world is incredible, the skills are varied and interesting, the economy makes actual sense from a gameplay standpoint (this coming from a IRL economist), the support is first class, the community is the friendliest I've ever encountered and the staff is ridiculously engaged.

You guys are amazing.

Personal special should out to Rex - I know you roll your eyes every time you see my name in help or on a bug submission! Thanks for your good humor and the effort you've put into both the game and interacting with the community. (the same could be said of so many other staff members!)

TheOriginalFive
Character: Viola Wandren

Re: The unrelenting positivity thread - aka staff appreciation!

Post by TheOriginalFive » March 9th, 2021, 8:55 am

It's a wonderful sentiment to start with, especially with how accepting the community is of complete newcomers to Ultima Online or Requiem.

PS: I'm in the process of making fanart of characters I notice for quite some time.

Domitian
Character: Tacitus Etiam

Post by Domitian » March 9th, 2021, 8:57 am

TheOriginalFive wrote: March 9th, 2021, 8:55 am It's a wonderful sentiment to start with, especially with how accepting the community is of complete newcomers to Ultima Online or Requiem.

PS: I'm in the process of making fanart of characters I notice for quite some time.

OooOOoooh! That sounds really cool. Can't wait to see it!

Mappo
Character: Mappo Thrupp

Post by Mappo » March 9th, 2021, 2:17 pm

Been having an absolute blast. Keep up the good work :)