The Order of Decus and our OOC

General discussions concerning the world of Requiem and the community.
Talexis
Character: Lucian Delavious

The Order of Decus and our OOC

Post by Talexis » March 24th, 2021, 12:40 pm

I didn't think I needed to state this since a majority of you have seen the Order of Decus get formed last act in the plantation. The Order of Decus is not the Venerated Decusian Church, no one can play in these NPC factions. We serve the Venerated Decusian Church just like every member of the Republic does. We are an Order, we have priests, we have knights, our lore is in the faction forums. We serve the Church, we have built our own Decusian Churches, last act we did RP and were granted use of the Church within the Fort, this act we are doing the same. This isn't meant to be a discussion this is me declaring this OOC'ly to clear up confusion. I would request staff lock this thread from replies as I am not discussing this. We are not the Venerated Decusian Church. Knowing this OOC'ly should not impact IG RP as your characters likely don't know the history behind the Order of Decus and there is history there, I am not going to explain it. How NPC factions respond to that history or current events of the Order of Decus is up to staff. Thank you.