Artist's Corner

General discussions concerning the world of Requiem and the community.
Elle
Character: Carmina

Artist's Corner

Post by Elle » April 20th, 2021, 7:29 pm

I'm going to post my own Requiem related art here, feel free to post your own!

"Aiwella"

- going to use this in an upcoming legacy post, couldn't wait to share.

Elle

Re: Artist's Corner

Post by Elle » May 3rd, 2021, 1:18 pm

This one is Carmina after reaching maximum potential with a spear... which is unlikely to happen!

Elle

Post by Elle » May 3rd, 2021, 1:22 pm

In case you missed it. This is the bar top nakie brawl that happened when the shard first came up. It's meant to have been painted by Carmina ig, and as such is expressed as satire mocking the manly men of the Fort. The name given ig is "We Measure in Wheels" for obvious reasons. Yes those two dudes are about to smack lips.

Lucien
Character: Lucien

Post by Lucien » May 4th, 2021, 12:39 am

Elle wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 1:22 pm In case you missed it. This is the bar top nakie brawl that happened when the shard first came up. It's meant to have been painted by Carmina ig, and as such is expressed as satire mocking the manly men of the Fort. The name given ig is "We Measure in Wheels" for obvious reasons. Yes those two dudes are about to smack lips.

*Lucien stops to admire the painting with a wide smile on his face, his hand hovering over the figures as if hes attempting to trace the features of each figure* "Brilliant..... s'is fer sale?! *he looks around as he asks his question to seemingly anyone in the vacinity*

Elle

Post by Elle » May 5th, 2021, 1:11 pm

Another one for an upcoming Legacy post.

I saved the image as Mushroom Cosmos. I only hope you can guess what he post will be about.