Stoner Questions

General discussions concerning the world of Requiem and the community.
Azareil
Character: Gryhun Kren

Stoner Questions

Post by Azareil » May 25th, 2021, 3:35 pm

I have a couple questions that are eating away at me and I'm hoping that they can be resolved.

1) I may be looking a little too deep on this one. The majority of the undead will flee when their HP gets critically low in game. Stereotypically, mindless undead don't have any sort of survival instinct that makes them flee when they're about to die. Thus my question; Do the undead in Requiem have this sort of survival instinct and level of self-awareness not usually seen in other portrayals or is it simply a mechanical oversight and they should be fighting until they stop moving?

2) There are no monkeys in the first province. Are apes/monkeys a thing elsewhere in the world of Requiem and if yes, would they be known to the degree that they can be used as a common reference? I.E. Saying 'Dang, just like an agile little monkey' at an acrobatic/dance/martial art performance.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Stoner Questions

Post by Coty » May 25th, 2021, 6:21 pm

We need to get our top men researching this ASAP.

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » May 25th, 2021, 11:07 pm

I will say, things that don't run away (i.e. neopagans) are much easier to exploit through terrain with ranged attacks, such as from across a river. Just a consideration.

I still insist Torian Sugar-Gliders are essentially mutant-monkeys

Lucien
Character: Lucien

Post by Lucien » May 26th, 2021, 1:46 am

Meowakin wrote: May 25th, 2021, 11:07 pm I still insist Torian Sugar-Gliders are essentially mutant-monkeys
Fly my little pretties fly!

I remember gorillas from past acts. at least i think i do...

Kent
Character: Requiescat In Pace

Post by Kent » May 27th, 2021, 10:17 am

Mongbats are half-monkey. The monkey juice must come from somewhere!