Application: Nikolai Lev

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
geeg
Character: idk

Application: Nikolai Lev

Post by geeg » October 2nd, 2022, 12:50 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
Yes, I played already during this act.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I play RP UO shards for over 14 years.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I wish to make yet another new character with different storyline and mechanics.

What will your character’s name be?:
Nikolai Lev

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
A 25 years old guy. He has short-cropped blonde hair, his face is cleanly shaved. He is around 6’0” tall and about 180 lbs, making him not a giant type. His hands have undoubtedly experienced hard work, which may also be suggested by the expression on his face - aging him by several years.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
He came to the First Province to support Republic forces being it Templars or Inquisition with his hard work at the mines, on the anvil and in the fight.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
He’s a true Teramerian who was born in Aleksandrov. He was raised in Decusian faith and as so, he became a truthful citizen of the Republic. Being younger he was learning blacksmithing and while he became older he went to work in the mines as well as started his soldier training. When he turned 25 there was a recruitment in his garrison, where they were looking for soldiers who would willingly come to the First Province to help there. Nikolai volunteered as he felt that his destiny brings him there.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Nikolai approached one of the Templars patrolling the Rumbling Pass.
- Sir, I came from Aleksandrov as a volunteer. I lost my companion, but I’ve finally made it here. I was serving as a recruit in my city before they recruited me to come here. I am novice miner, blacksmith and soldier. Please help me get the documents I need. – he said as it was a once sentence, on one breath, slighty scared maybe.
The Templar said nothing, just stared at him for a longer while. After that he just pointed one of the tents behind Nikolai.
- That’s the tent where they might believe your story. If they do, come back here with the documents.
Nikolai quickly turned back and went to the place that was pointed out.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application: Nikolai Lev

Post by Coty » October 2nd, 2022, 1:06 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!