Application for Celestine Varga (2nd character)

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Vee
Character: Celestine

Application for Celestine Varga (2nd character)

Post by Vee » January 27th, 2023, 8:01 pm

Secondary character application.

What will your character’s name be?
Celestine Varga

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
A towering woman with a broad athletic build. Her hair is as white as snow seemingly quite unnatural for her age. A serious expression always present on her otherwise pleasant to look at face. Her clear green/blueish eyes are always scanning around. She speaks in a calm and low tone. She is always seen with the same necklace with a metal bear head trinket in it.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Celestine comes from the Varga family. She heard some of her brothers, that she grew up with, came here to spread His word so she decided to join them.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does
not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Celestine was born in a farm near Ghaethgrand into a polygamous religious large family and raised like a true Varga with their father's ideals. This man was a true believer and with an iron will and dedication in the fight against the resolve.
Even if from different mothers she always felt a true bond to her -more than two dozen - brothers and sisters, specially to two of them that were just a couple of years older, the twins Dragomir and Radomir.
She looked up at them for their intelligence... Celestine was not created for studies and gadgets like them tho, she was built to fight, and fight she did. She was the terror of her brothers, always trying to pick a fight... and losing most of them, but never stopping… a truly annoying child.
As her skills improved and her thirst for more increased, her father figured that it was time to send her into the world once she hit 20 years old, and so he did.
Celestine had little trouble settling in, her religious beliefs and combat prowess made her the perfect candidate to work as a hired hand, mostly hired by the church to hunt unsanctioned mages and other abominations.
The years passed and what first started and a job to pay rent became her whole lifes vocation.
She moved around quite often and once she heard about the increase of people moving to the east she made her way there searching for more information about the first province effort.
One day she was in a dark alley slum tavern in Redholm talking to other hunters about her interest in the first province when she heard the name of her brothers… someone said that one way or another they heard that twin brothers were seen going there many many moons ago.

This was His finger pointing her in the right direction. 20 years apart and they show up once again to show her the way as only older brothers do.

“State your business and make it quick, citizen; we’ve enough bodies in there to keep us busy for years without adding yours to the pile, and those VIC are stirring up problems something fierce as of late.”
Celestine was warned about the checkpoint and came prepared.
She puts a paper on the table with a bag of coin over it.

"Decus blesses and guides me here and I am sure neither of us has time for this my good man, you have more sad stories to hear and I have my brothers waiting for me inside. I am sure you will find everything... in order there"
She says with a smirk pushing the paper and coin bag to him some

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Celestine Varga (2nd character)

Post by Coty » January 28th, 2023, 12:39 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!