Character application - Heimer Henriksson

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Heimer1
Fresh Meat
Character: Heimir Henriksson

Character application - Heimer Henriksson

Post by Heimer1 » February 20th, 2023, 10:02 pm

PLAYER QUESTIONS:

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played: No

How did you hear about Requiem?
A friend

CHARACTER QUESTIONS
(Please note: Staff is looking for at least three lore references in your application when reviewing.)

What will your character’s name be?
Heimer Henriksson

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Heimer is a tall and muscular man, standing at 6'3" and weighing around 220 pounds. His physique is an anomaly for his homeland. He has short-cropped brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and a square jawline. He has numerous scars and bruises on his face and body, a testament to his years of fighting in the streets of Teramer.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Heimer beat anyone and everyone in Aleksandrov in his art of fisticuffs. He searches for a rival. Someone who can go blow for blow and test his metal. He wants to know if he the best...he has to know.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:
Heimer Henriksson was born and raised in the city of Aleksandrov, where he learned the art of pugilism from his father, a retired boxer. As a child, Heimer was fascinated by his father's stories of the ring, and he spent hours training in the gym with his father, honing his skills and perfecting his technique.

Heimer quickly became one of the top fighters in Aleksandrov, known for his lightning-fast reflexes, powerful punches, and unbreakable will. He made a name for himself in the city's underground fighting scene, earning a reputation as a tough and uncompromising fighter who would never back down from a challenge.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

Heimer Henriksson, being a pugilist from Aleksandrov, has faced many difficult situations and has had to make quick decisions in the past. As he approaches the officiant, he takes note of the situation and evaluates his options. He knows that bribery and counterfeit visas are options, but he decides to take the straightforward approach and state his case to the officiant.

Heimer clears his throat and addresses the officiant with a calm and respectful tone. "Sir, I understand the seriousness of the situation in the First Province and the need for strict quarantine measures. However, I have urgent business within the province that requires my immediate attention. I am not affiliated with any of the recognized Factions of the Republic, but I am a skilled pugilist and have experience in combatting the Torment. I believe that my skills could be of use in the reclamation of the First Province. I request your consideration in granting me entry."

Heimer stands tall and looks the officiant directly in the eyes, hoping to convey his sincerity and determination. He is prepared to answer any questions the officiant may have and provide any additional information that may be necessary to support his case. He remains calm and collected, knowing that losing his temper or appearing desperate could work against him.

Ultimately, Heimer understands that the decision lies with the officiant and he must respect it, whether it is in his favor or not. However, he is determined to exhaust all possible options and make his case with integrity and honor.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character application - Heimer Henriksson

Post by Coty » February 21st, 2023, 4:44 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!