Application for Hunter Fisher

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
haltfire302
Character: Horvatt Mikaels

Application for Hunter Fisher

Post by haltfire302 » September 8th, 2021, 10:09 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I currently have 1 character in the shard, no previous experience before this act.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
A little under a year of DND experience, as well as my experience playing Requiem.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I'm enjoying my time on my current character, but also looking for a new experience with a different character.

What will your character’s name be?:
Hunter Fisher

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Hunter is 23 years old with a lanky build, but clothing seems to cover up his scrawniness. Pale skin contrasts with his brown eyes and black hair. His hands are thin and long, but covered in small scars and still healing wounds. Prominent cheekbones are the main noticeable feature upon seeing this man.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Hunter's parents left him alone at home to help with the efforts against the torment, but never returned. Hunter spent a few years living aimlessly in the village, making enough of a living off of the wilderness surrounding him. Eventually, the rumor of the First Province, a place full of opportunity and death in equal parts, reached Hunter. He decided his life needed a change, and this seemed like the best opportunity he would ever be able to take for himself.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Hunter Fisher hails from the small village of Armidale, Ostenam. Hunter Fisher was granted his name by his parents, either by some uninspired joke or by loving innocence, for his Father was a hunter and his Mother a fisher. Despite being taught these two trades, Hunter preferred to keep himself to the small collection of reading material the village had, though he could hold his own against most of the wildlife in the area if necessary.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Hunter waits in the line leading up the officiant, glancing at the sunken and macabre faces of the people around him. "Why would these people line up for such a place" before shaking away the thought, for he was in their exact same situation. After the supposed death of his parents, Hunter longed for a change in his life, and he saw no better opportunity for change than the First Province. While still sorting the thoughts out, he heard a voice shout, "Next!"

As Hunter walks up to the officiant, he removes a sizable pouch and holds it in front of the tired-looking official. In it is the remnants of Hunter's home in coin, after he sold or pawned off what was valuable, as well as a few spare coins from his fellow empathetic villagers.

"Good day sir, I would like access to the First Province, so I may utilize my skills and knowledge to help reclaim the area for the Republic." He silently motions down to the outstretched pouch, the gleam of coins peaking through the opening.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Hunter Fisher

Post by Coty » September 9th, 2021, 5:01 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!