Application for Jack Tylon

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Liquid
Character: Luka - Jack Tylon (dead)

Application for Jack Tylon

Post by Liquid » September 24th, 2021, 3:44 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Yes, I played Tyrinius

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

Been roping on uo shards for the better part of 15 years.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

The theme is perfect, all the work and the systems have been top notch. The story is quite gripping as well, I expect to be challenged and rewarded with good rp.

What will your character’s name be?:

Jack Tylon

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

31 yo, 5’6, 155lb light build with scars on arms from spending to long in the woods. Scruffy beard and unkempt hair. Brown eyes brown hair. Face is weathered and dirty.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Jack is one of four brothers who’s motivation is the investigation of witchcraft and eradication of the torment. He believes witchcraft plays a huge role in the torment and that witches are being controlled by someone to spread torment. He has no knowledge of magical craft what so ever. Brother of Tyrinius who was wounded to deeply in a previous act to continue. His goal is to link with a forest group and send information to his brothers.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Expert woodsman, skinner and archer. I mistakenly nervous when confronted in close environments and appears at ease in the woods. Thick accent which some may not understand making communication difficult.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Tyrinius walks up with his 3 brothers as they stand around talking, staring at the gate and train.

Tyr: ‘Look mate, s’ yor time to hea’ in da zone, be on a fuckin’ lo’out fee unsavory folk and keep ya head where ya wa’ born wif it’

Jack: ‘Ho’ I gon get ja no’ oof wher m’ oot?’

Tyrinius rubs his face unable to fully understand his own brother as taller Winston and smaller Thomas both laugh.

Tyr: ‘Whe’ ya get ja arse in da zone sen up me a bird, somefin diffren’ so wez cun see. All dem birs out here be black, find me somefin fookin white’

Jack: ‘No wee da foo I fun me somefin whi when aw de birs, Aw de tre, eryfook same bleed’ shay?!’

Tyr: ‘ Awrigh, figure it a fuck out, day wha you do mate get in dere. Now, look like da biguns be watchin da gates real close, ja gon hats turtle yon plan’

A few days past as the brothers spread out to find routes for themselves to get in - they reconvene and share knowledge with one another, Little Tommy thinks he’s had an idea to get Jack inside and speaks up.

Tom: A-alrigh s..so, ifn Jak t-t-takeun des p-p-apers to da boos, he givun a p-p-pass!’

The brothers look over the papers, it’s a fake military ID labeling Jack as a replacement scout, a medallion with a church symbol and letters which were forged by Tommy.

Tyr: ‘Dis gon bloody wor? It loo good bu what if he say no? I say yun cun speak for a dum bu you can write boyo’

Winston stands tall at 6’2 and a large frame, he speaks up.

Winny: ‘I go wif da lad, pu on da medallion and say I’m part ova Vanguard unit needin a replacement in da zone, I’m bigun den ya bof it shoul add some cloot to da boy.’

They all nod as Jack packs his bags, leaving clues that he is a military scout visible, his bow and a small quiver of arrows and trackers garb. He sports the armor and gives it some military markings on the upper chest plate, covering it afterwards as if a scout would to blend in.

Winny: ‘Loo’ at me Jacky, stun em tall, Stan like ya train and dun lose ya eyes to deres. Dey know a fightin one from a frau, ya get in da zone and make cont wif some forry folk or even an real uni, dun be a bloody hero or ya gon be a bleedin mess - look at Tyr him no runnin afa dum cut on his leg, let go’

They both begin to walk to the gate, Winston ‘politely’ moving others out of his way as he keeps his eyes locked on to the gate guard. As he approaches the gate guard he the medallion flashes to him as he stops and presents the forged papers to the guard. Several letters and identification stating Jack Tylon as a military scout sent as replacement to investigate disappearances within 3rd Scout Regiment in the First Providence.

Winny: ‘Fresh meat’ for ya wif dis one, scout sent to replace dem boys gone missin. Here his papers, ID and him got his needs on his back’

Jack nods and keeps his scout like belongings visible but packed neatly on his back, he keeps his eyes on the guard as he checks through his papers and waits on the response.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Jack Tylon

Post by Coty » September 26th, 2021, 3:24 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!