Abrielle's Application

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
bunny
Character: Lavender

Abrielle's Application

Post by bunny » November 3rd, 2021, 11:45 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

Yes, I played previously I think it was the second act. I played a chatacter named Lavander, I usually roleplayed close to Virgle.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

Ive played several free uo shards through out the years and also table top with dice.
Im looking for a please to express my creativity in writing and being part of a community.4

What will your character’s name be?: Abrielle Nightingale

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Abbrielle has soft, milky complexion with a gentle glow about her. She is 26 years old with green eyes and usually has unkempt black hair, a sort of disheveled ensemble it is obvious she is a poor civilian without much care for hygiene. She wears spectacles, half moon shape on the bridge of her gently sloping nose with a wire frame. She is subtly curved with a dancer's body, lithe but short only standing at 4'11". Her hands are entirely too small and look ridiculous when holding objects yet she still manages to play the harp quite elegantly. Her outfit is plain, wearing a few layers in dingy colors and full of pockets and pouches within. The most noticeable feature to this young girl is her deep dimples when she smiles.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

She was lead to go where she was most needed. Although most her time is spent earning money by preforming in the streets or taverns, she is also a highly skilled field medic. Not to mention, the oppertuinty to find differnt kinds of gems and precious metals for her jewlery making trade.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Abrielle was born in the year 1426 A.C. during the month of Goldleaf in Raven Bridge, southwest of the Goodsea in Ghaenthgrand, Midlands. She spent her youth chasing rabbits in the forest, she became good with a bow and was a excellent hunter, able to keep her self fed. From a very early age, she used her singing to earn money for shelter and weapons or supplies. At the age of 14 Her mother had died of illness, her father died one year later of a broken heart, leaving her to fend for her self as an orphan. It took her a few years to figure out how to take care of her self. No one was there to bandage her when she got hurt in the woods, she learned to do it her self. She learned to do everything by herself.

As a hobby, inspired by her Father' trade she wanted to be a jewlery maker and as she was making her way down to rumbling pass has mined the Godspine foothills for supplies.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

*she clears her throat and looks at the officer breifly before downcasting her eyes again* It's funny you should mention that, "bodies piling up" - I can help, I am a field medic. I am also a jewel crafter and wish to sell my wares.

*she shifts uncomfortably* My most valuable skill is bringing peace where there is chaos, I am told music sooths the savage beast and makes the soul merry. I know I can not offer a lot, but I can offer entertainment as part of my visa I could preform in the taverns to heighten moral?

*chews the inside corner of her lip in anticipation of the officer's responce*

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Abrielle's Application

Post by Coty » November 5th, 2021, 10:04 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

bunny
Character: Lavender

Re: Abrielle's Application

Post by bunny » November 5th, 2021, 10:51 am

thank you so much for approving me im very appreciative and excited to join