Application for Khal El Dural

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Khal El Dural
Fresh Meat
Character: Khal El Dural

Application for Khal El Dural

Post by Khal El Dural » May 15th, 2022, 1:33 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No previous experience.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I did play in a couple of UO RP shards, my goal is to dive in into another world as a different person/creature, and begin my new adventure in new lands.

What will your character’s name be?:

Khal El Dural

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

My character is 36 years old, a very tall Viking-looking scavenger. Dirty clothing, weight about 120 kg, and got a big scar across his face from previous battles and his dirty history.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

The purpose of Khal El Dural is to start a new life, he left the 'Dark Lands' and traveled for many months before finding his new place where he can forget his past and start a new chapter of his life.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Trained by the best Viking Warriors, Khal El Dural was trained from age of 3 to be a warrior, his only purpose was to fight battles but after bloody years on the battlefield, he decided that he got other purposes in life.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Standing in line to meet the Officiant. The day was long and the road even longer, I can't feel my legs and my back is killing me, I should stand strong, I know they will never accept a weak person.

I am not weak, but no one will believe me, when I tell them I arrived from the 'dark lands', some of them even think that they do not exist.

I can do good here, I can start my new life and leave my past behind the gate.

Stand strong, couple of meters left, you are almost there, you will get through, a new you and a new life.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Khal El Dural

Post by Coty » May 15th, 2022, 4:40 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!