Application for Explor Tarem

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Dudu
Fresh Meat
Character: Explore Tarem

Application for Explor Tarem

Post by Dudu » May 24th, 2022, 3:30 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No.

How did you hear about Requiem?

Looking for a RP server on Reddit (/ultimaonline)

CHARACTER QUESTIONS
What will your character’s name be?

Explor Tarem

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

You look at a young man in the range of a 6’1’’ and an athletic type. With a fast pace and a posture typical of the Eastern Baronies. His eyes are black and so it’s his hair. With hands always fidgeting he averts your eyes.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

The First Province seems like a natural conclusion. Explor is so used to fear he barely recognizes it as a feeling anymore, The First Province seems like the resolution he’s been seeking; like the center of the world, like the place to hold all the answers and, most importantly, the one he’s been seeking all his life: the true origins of The Torment.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Coming from Athaerun, there was always a high suspicion of the Church, of course, having a family on The Prelacy, his family had suspicion of most people. “We are representatives of VALOR, son” he heard it more than his own name, however, he knew that was only an excuse for prejudice “This world has bred an impressive number of cowards” mom was always saying.
Not much of a combatant, Explor made a name by reading, knowing the right people, and traversing paths most of the folks within his peers wouldn’t. These paths, however, had a risk, and sometimes a simple mistake can lead to a cascade of consequences for a whole linage. As a way to avert further suspicion, he had to make a difficult decision: leaving the shelter of his close family to represent VALOR within the quarantine zone. I’m sure he’ll do just fine.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

Having my documents ready at hand I took another moment to look around the line. All sorts of people having all sorts of excuses, behind me, a woman holds her documents on a trembling hand.
The quarantine zone was starting to sound more like an anarchy zone that anything else. Quickly, I put my hand over the parishes seal, reached inside my coins, and gave them both to the officer. With a quick wink, we were both understood.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Explor Tarem

Post by Coty » May 24th, 2022, 5:14 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!