Application for Luno Moonfallen

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
8-Kit
Character: Luno Moonfallen

Application for Luno Moonfallen

Post by 8-Kit » June 13th, 2022, 10:20 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I used to play RP-enforeced MUDs. I also have a tiny bit of tabletop rpg experience.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

My favorite MUD had a setting very similar to the one found in Requiem, except systems here seem to be way more well-developed. I don't expect much besides that since my character rarely engage too much with whatever the current plot is.

What will your character’s name be?

Luno Moonfallen

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

At 35 years old, Luno is around 1.80 meters tall and weights around 90 kilograms, he's out of shape, as seen from his excessive fat and a not well defined body. His dark brown hair shows severe signs of balding on the front and has grown to medium length on the back of his head. A rugged beard and a thick unibrow depict how little vanity he has. A tiredness is shown on his face, and also on the way he speaks, being sluggish to express himself.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Motivated by his partner, a 25 year old boy with a passion for medicine, he was convinced that the ruins of Tor probably hold enough forgotten knowledge and secrets to be able to set one for life. As a part time researcher, it probably does.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Luno is not guided by any delusions of grandeur, not easily motivated to change or be adventurous, he spends most of his time working as an artisan, and an alchemist, not that it's the life he likes, but it helps you get by when you live by mostly by yourself, in a secluded place somewhere within the forests of Heston.
He wants to be one of the first to research the old secrets left after the ruins of Tor, which is the first thing to bring excitement to this aging man in a long time. After spending years mustering enough coin from his hard work to be able to pay the expenses in order to get to the Rumbling Pass, and selling everything he had on this bet of a better life, he wasn't aware he might have to give most if not all of it up in order to get through the Pass.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Luno approaches the guard, a bit nervous as he could few the gaze behind his back of the ones waiting for their turns watching his interaction like he did to the ones before him. He holds onto the strap of his satchel firmly, nervous and anxious about the outcome.

He gives the guard a nod before starting to talk in an rather monotone voice.

"Greetings, sire. I'd like to humbly offer my services to help the First Province and it's people. I believe the worth of my skills in different types of labor have been proved by the fortune i've made in the markets of my region."

He pulls his coin pouch from his waist, opens it and hands it to the guard with a sigh, who chuckles and shakes his head in response as he was already used to this kind of interaction.

"I am willing to help the occupants of the First Province unlike those who are not stu-- I mean, brave enough to."

He gives the guard a final nod, before being given his coin pouch back, now weighting much less than when it was given to the guard.

"You may pass."

The guard briefly says, before making way for poor man.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Luno Moonfallen

Post by Coty » June 13th, 2022, 10:33 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!