Application: Vincent van Lo

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
geeg
Character: idk

Application: Vincent van Lo

Post by geeg » June 21st, 2022, 9:03 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
Yes, I played already during this act.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I play RP UO shards for over 14 years.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I’m interested in new part that comes after prelude.

What will your character’s name be?:
Vincent van Lo

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
He is in his early forties, being 41 years old. His light grey hair is cut shortly on the sides and combed back, you can notice that some hair still remains slightly blonde. Face usually shaggy, not cut in any way. He is 6’4” tall, 250 lbs, broad-shouldered guy. Blue eyes split with slightly upturned nose, beneath mouth that doesn’t

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
He came to the quarantine zone with mission to fight the Torment and heresy in a way that’s yet to be discovered.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
He‘s from family of true Decus believers, however sceptical of the Church. He was born in Dwindain and lived there his whole life. His father served in military and after that he became a hunter. Vincent attended to university, when he learned medicine, alchemy and engineering and after that he also served in army as an military engineer and chemist. When he came to his forties, he decided to find his new way of fighting the Torment in quarantine zone.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
He finally got out and took a deep breath of not-so-fresh air. He was exhausted after the journey, but didn't want to wait. Vincent looked around the camp, giving a closer look to few people that were wandering there. He approached the Leggionaire and gave him the document.
- My name is Vincent van Lo, from Dwindain. I’m here to give my assistance to those in need. That’s my documents from Yultac army. Decus bless you.
He said with calm and deep voice, crossed his arms as he waited for a man to read the paper he just gave him.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application: Vincent van Lo

Post by Coty » June 21st, 2022, 11:13 am

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!