Application for Nahid al-Azar

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
geeg
Character: idk

Application for Nahid al-Azar

Post by geeg » July 10th, 2022, 8:16 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
Yes, I played already during this act, I’ve recently made an character but it had died.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I play RP UO shards for over 14 years.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I’m interested in new part that comes after prelude.

What will your character’s name be?:
Nahid al-Azar

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
You see a tall man with an athletic body. His skin and hair are dark. The beard tightly surrounds the face, making it difficult to see more of its features. A large nose separates brown eyes, while one of them is covered by a blindfold. Bushy eyebrows and a slightly twisted lips give him a sense of seriousness.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
While not always being saint and exemplary citizen of Vitaveus, Nahid believes there is an strictly defined purpose for his life. He seeks to redeem his guilts and crimes, by protecting the poor and those in need and also by fighting the Torment. However he could not do this in Kobo, where he comes from, as his criminal past would definitely remind about itself. He went far east as he finally got to the First Province.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
He was born in a small village in Prodai, near Kobo city. During his childhood he was helping his father, who was a fisherman. As he grew, he eventually got to know few people in Kobo, who were running some dirty businesses. Getting older and older, he was working with them more and more. While these times are definitely something he doesn’t want to talk about, he was a man to hire for protection, beating someone, manhunt, pimping and more. When he was 29 his beloved father was murdered as a result of Nahid dirty work. He hunted down the murderer and paid him the only way one can imagine. However the whole event forced him into deep wonders about his life. Eventually he decided to become a better man and seek destiny’s forgiveness far east. But would he manage to?

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
Nahid approached one of the Leggionares who was checking people waiting in a crowd. He took off his hood and noded slowly.
- I do not have any documents Sir. – he raised his open hand as he saw the man is preparing to yell at him and push away from the queue.
- I walked a long road from Kobo, in Prodai. I wish to join the First Torian Legion and help the people in quarantine zone. Please. – he continued and froze in his position, waiting for man’s anwer.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application for Nahid al-Azar

Post by Coty » July 10th, 2022, 11:10 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!