Character Application -Jarlel D'erth

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
blitztothemoon
Character: rollibard

Character Application -Jarlel D'erth

Post by blitztothemoon » February 7th, 2023, 9:18 pm

PLAYER QUESTIONS: By applying, you are signaling to staff you have read the application, character and shard rules.

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if derired) you previously played: I've played the infamous Jaxon, Rollibard and Gorin (everyone's favorite character bwhahah i know)

How did you hear about Requiem?

been playing this verison since the start

CHARACTER QUESTIONS
(Please note: Staff is looking for at least three lore references in your application when reviewing.)

What will your character’s name be?
Jarlel D'erth

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features: young, dashing, vibrant, physical specimen. he is the epitome of 'chad memes'

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
To find, lead and ultimately bring the face of gorgeousness to a truly devout yet pompous character. He thinks he is decus in body and mind and is put on this land to eradicate the infidels. He is not stupid, so he will use others to carry out his bidding and not put himself into harms way,

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret: Jarlel is a fancy man. he never has dusty on his boots, always is clean shaven and never has a bad hair day. If photos were a thing in this universe, he would never take a bad photo. This man is perfect... on the outside. he is troubled on the inside. He struggles with what he feels and was raised as his purpose. To be the eradicator of all heresy that does not devout to Decus. He is not super relgious himself, but anything outside of the basic believes is an abomination to him.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

Jarlel speaks with a air of haughtiness that speaks with an a - 'I am here to bring the providence to align with the principles of decus. Oh hear me for I will bring greatness to the first province. It will the best greatness and wonderous that only I can bring.. Here are my papers for you shall find nothing wrong or erroneous.'

The officiant looks to him with some recognition in his sad eyes. 'I know this man!' Sir please bring what ye say. Jarlel says ' I know how these provinces work, I will bring the greatest and most powerful change to the society that has ever been seen. Only I can bring this. Stamp my papers and you will see what I can do as the most successful man ever.'

The officiant, in awe, stamps the paper and feels he has met the patriarchy of the modern society.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Character Application -Jarlel D'erth

Post by Coty » February 7th, 2023, 9:30 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!