New Character: Smoke

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Fungus373
Fresh Meat
Character: Smoke

New Character: Smoke

Post by Fungus373 » April 16th, 2023, 9:30 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
No experience.

How did you hear about Requiem?
Couple of my friends are on Requiem.

CHARACTER QUESTIONS

What will your character’s name be?
Smoke

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Smoke is of average build and average height standing 5'10" tall. He is 30 years of age but at a glance would appear closer to 40. Growing up in the alley's and gutters of Nemus seems to do to have this effect. He is dark complected with dark hair and eyes. Many scars adorn Smoke's body but the one that spans from his left ear to his chin is the most noticable. It is with intention that he is less than notable.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Smoke is tired of scraping by. Hardened and able, he had little doubt that he could survive the journey to First Province. If there is coin to be made and the journey was worth it is yet to be seen.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Smoke was born and raised in Nemus, a city that had a reputation for being unforgiving and brutal. His parents were both criminals who were part of a gang of thieves and cut throats that were contantly at war with competing gangs for control. From a young age, Smoke was exposed to the darker side of life, and he quickly learned that survival in Nemus depended on being tough and streetwise. He quietly considers himself a Neopagan and has beliefs similar to the Withering Bloom.

Please write a few short paragraphs of an in-character response to the following scenario:

*Quickly and confidently lies* Good Sir, I am here on behalf The Foundry. My family and I have always been loyal servants to The Foundry in Redholme. I am here to evualuate if infrastructure would be benificial in easing logistical strains of supplying the First Province. Though during my journey I have been robbed of my Quarantine Via and have been left with little more than rags.

So, I'm sure you see that given my predicament I am very much looking forward to a warm soak and a fine spirit in my quarters. Now, is there someone in charge that I can speak with or should I be on my way? I will be sure to return with some food and ale to brighten your spirits once I have settled! *Steps forward with a smile and maintains eye contact*

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: New Character: Smoke

Post by Coty » April 16th, 2023, 9:36 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!