Daniella Leeora Damian

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Dani
Fresh Meat
Character: Daniella

Daniella Leeora Damian

Post by Dani » May 20th, 2023, 4:08 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

No

How did you hear about Requiem?

YouTube trailer and friends

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Daniella Leeora Damian
Nickname:Dani

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Age 19
Medium length black hair with dark blue essence hidden in the form of streaks in my hair
Pale skin
Drowsy sleepy face with a sad look in my eyes
Skinny
153.6cm
Weak
Very dark eyes

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

A mysterious girl who calls herself Dani and wanders around following birds and cats currently lives in a abandoned hut and attempts to make a living by farming on dry lifeless soil. Due to her upbringing as a child Dani is obsessed with old dusty fantasy books and adores the the thought of witch’s even with her knowing the hatred they receive outside of her hut. Despite her being abandoned from her strange appearance and not receiving any education she attempts to speak in a polite and formal manner when she comes across travelers passing by. Many people view her as strange due to her amass of collected antics and books about such topics as the holy church of Decus and the followers of the light. While this sometimes bothers her, she continues to collect regardless because it's her passion.
She has very few friends and those that are, aren’t in the form of ‘people’ but animals she greatly appreciates those who are willing to go along with her despite her eccentricities. Deep down, she can also be quite self-deprecating and insecure, having a hard time taking setbacks. Dani wishes to find acceptance and love but she continues to sit alone in her abandoned hut.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Study’s an old have torn copy of the Creationis but doesn’t have every chapter

She spends most of her time going over her notes marked in dark, dry blood. She wishes to find a connection on thoughts and uncover the books secrets about the Mason and the 13 angels.

She takes particular interest from in the Arbiters and the Void.

She intends to find a quiet hut to study, grow a small farm and connect to the outside of her dark, dark social box.

Scenario Response:

*I cover my face in dusty orange powder that creates a more human look.*

I approach the officiant I say, “Excuse me good sir, my name is Daniella. I simply must mention, your hair cut is simply exquisite! Did you have it done this morning?”

The officiant smiles but eyeballs me suspiciously. “Yes. I did. What would someone like you be doing at a place like this?”he says acting firmly.

“Well, I've come to help you guys inside of the camp correct? I quite clearly remember a messenger arriving at my house and requesting I show up at the camp to help right?”

The officiant replies with, “No, we didn’t send anyone.”

“I just need somewhere I can work a little, buy some seeds and settle down with a small farm. Would you know of a nice place like that?”

The officiant looks at her again considering her odd choice of words, and thinks for a moment before replying…

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Daniella Leeora Damian

Post by Coty » May 20th, 2023, 7:28 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!