New character Application Zhivko Aprilov

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Jeremold
Character: Jeremold

New character Application Zhivko Aprilov

Post by Jeremold » June 1st, 2023, 3:32 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played?

Several characters

How did you hear about Requiem?

Googled "roleplay uo shard"

CHARACTER QUESTIONS:

What will your character’s name be?

Zhivko Aprilov

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

5' 11, thin with oddly proportioned muscles, a scrawny neck. Short cut black hair, green eyes. A slightly darker complexion than one would expect from a Teramerian. Approximately 30 years old.

Please provide a few short paragraphs with pertinent details or notable qualities of your character’s history. This does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret:

Offspring of Kaduraan and Teramerian parents. Raised in traditional Teramerian style, to fight and serve the republic. Rebelled from an early age against the strict lifestyle of service to the state. While others went off to become inquisitors with assignments in far away provinces, Zhivko stayed in Aleksandrov instead choosing mercenary and other protection jobs. This allowed him to remain closer to friends in neighbouring Kaduraas.

Frequently travelled as a caravan guard from Aleksandrov to Antongrad, and back. Often in charge of checking inventory lists due to his ability to read and write at a higher level than most of his peers who had, since youth, disregarded the importance of such things.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Tired of life in the west, and seeking to learn more of the First Coast, he embarks on a grand journey which culminates in seeking entrance to the Quarantine Zone where he hopes to find answers to questions that have plagued him since childhood.

Scenario Response: “State your business and make it quick, citizen; we’ve enough bodies in there to keep us busy for years without adding yours to the pile, and those VIC are stirring up problems something fierce as of late.”

Zhivko clears his throat before explaining in a serious tone "I've come here as a pilgram. To visit the shrines and see the original home of the Republic before I die of old age. My journey has been long, from Antongrad and across the Midlands, yet here I am now."

Zhivko raises a small iron hammer before speaking again. " You need not worry about my safety, I will be safe and sound."

He places the hammer in a small loop to sit snugly against his hip. Then awaits the official's response.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: New character Application Zhivko Aprilov

Post by Coty » June 1st, 2023, 4:08 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!