Notices Posted in Public Spaces

In-Character message board for Kaelius Mercantile & Acquisitions. Posts made here are considered physical messages upon an in-game message board.
Glimmer
Character: Theo Hanlon

Notices Posted in Public Spaces

Post by Glimmer » April 8th, 2021, 11:40 am

Allopathy Lectures

Dr. Hanlon will be providing an introductory lecture on the 10th of Dewfall in the arena above the tavern in Fort Prae and will try to answer any basic questions and accept suggestions for future lectures. Time allowing planned lessons may include bleeding wounds, lacerations, and hematomas.

A copy of Horticulture, Medicines & Treatments Vol. I will also be available to purchase for 5 silver should any wish to obtain it. There are plans for Medical Guide Books to be available for purchase sometime in the near future for those unable to attend the lectures.

[[Saturday 4/10 4pm EST]]

Mentorships

While Dr. Hanlon prefers group learning to share ideas and methods she is aware schedules are hard to manage, she will consequently be available for more personal guidance. The fee for Mentorship will be 5 silver per hour and can be a lesson, or Dr. Hanlon will shadow you and talk you through treatments for those seeking aid at the hospital.

Those wishing to be shadowed will need to have their medical bag appropriately stocked to treat patients.

RiverX
Character: Skorpion

Re: Notices Posted in Public Spaces

Post by RiverX » April 15th, 2021, 8:26 pm

*Attaches Note to Bulletin*

"Dr. Hanlon,

Wish I could have caught your lecture the other day but I'm new in town you see.
My name is Robyn Blightwood and I'm interested in learning from a skilled doctor such as yourself. I dabble in a bit of alchemy but wish to treat even the most complicated injury. Happy to pay the 5 silver, and would love a copy of your book. Hopefully, it's a signed copy!

Aspiring Doctor,
Robyn Blightwood