Agriculture/Horticulture and other miscellaneous bugs

For issues concerning crafting or harvesting.
Nedoral
Character: Matteo Ponz (deceased)

Agriculture/Horticulture and other miscellaneous bugs

Post by Nedoral » April 25th, 2022, 8:56 pm

I remember running into a few minor bugs a few months ago that weren't exactly annoying, but one of them made me sweat quite a little bit now that I have time to play again - and for this reason I will actually put here what I've found:

- When creating a Bottle of Milk ingredient recipe, it actually makes use of water inside a waterskin (perhaps other containers as well) instead of milk. I remember Bunny inquiring about this a while ago, and I noticed I couldn't craft any milk bottle with just the waterskin filled with milk. Then I got a water one and it went through, with water being consumed each time;

- Some instances of the Alfalfa plant must be harvested with the Horticulture skill (requiring ten swings of a sickle to obtain it) while others require the Agriculture one. The first method yields better infusin but very little amount of alfalfa, while the latter allows for more material at the cost of little infusion gain.

- Some tree and ore-rich nodes are inaccessible, though none if them is really valuable on its own. However, it's possible they're holding the spawner from iterating a more interesting node, and if you'd like me to actually add another post documenting the locations of these stuck nodes I will do so.

Nedoral
Character: Matteo Ponz (deceased)

Re: Agriculture/Horticulture and other miscellaneous bugs

Post by Nedoral » May 3rd, 2022, 7:46 am

The broom craftable by carpenters receives the name of a clothing item:
The attachment wrong-name-broom.png is no longer available
Attachments
wrong-name-broom.png
wrong-name-broom.png (21.59 KiB) Viewed 691 times