Paganism: Earthen Might perk not functioning

For issues concerning magic, spells or enchanting.
Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Paganism: Earthen Might perk not functioning

Post by Meowakin » May 12th, 2021, 4:46 pm

It seems that Earthen Might is not doing anything at all (at levels I and II, not tested III yet). When you use [toggleEarthenMight, these messages display:

You begin using Earthen Might II.
You begin using Earthen Might I.
Earthen Might is now ON.
Earthen Might is now OFF.

For comparison, Static Discharge's OFF/ON messages seem to work just fine. Also maybe worth noting that it only says that you begin using the highest level unlocked (III for me) rather than I, II, and III

Mektor
Character: Mektor

Re: Paganism: Earthen Might perk not functioning

Post by Mektor » May 12th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Seems like it's triggered twice (once for levle 1, once for level 2) and thus automatically turns itself off. When you have higher level perks, it normally only shows the highest level you have.

Meowakin

Post by Meowakin » May 14th, 2021, 11:15 pm

Tragically, no change when taking Earthen Might III - exact same messages about tiers 1 and 2

Meowakin

Post by Meowakin » May 19th, 2021, 8:08 am

Forgot to note an insignificant development on here: I used the toggle while it was on cooldown and now I get it to display toggle off and then toggle on in that order. However it still doesn't actually work, or I've never seen it work. My bread and butter damage spell is Leaf Whirlwind, and my only other two single target nukes are Insect Swarm and Torture (who are disappointments to their family)