Map Bugs

For issues concerning the map, decoration or dungeons.
Davinci
Character: Mihalich Salamander

Re: Map Bugs

Post by Davinci » March 21st, 2021, 12:59 pm

TheOriginalFive wrote: March 9th, 2021, 8:00 am Image

Trying to lie down on the table with this circled part seems to get me clipped into the roof, I can't get back down until I used the stuck menu ingame.
you can push shift+ctrl to shownames, dclick to table and run away :mrgreen:

Alteripseity
Aeolian Staff
Character: Barnabas Haim

Post by Alteripseity » March 22nd, 2021, 9:50 am

Meowakin wrote: March 21st, 2021, 12:41 pm There's a couple tiles that are impassable right in front of me here for no discernable reason
Capture.PNG
Looks like there's some sort of region spawner here players can't pass through. I stuck a tree stump there to signal that square is not traversable.

Thank you for bringing this up to your attention!

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » March 23rd, 2021, 8:23 pm

Another tile that cannot be walked over
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (179.7 KiB) Viewed 4673 times

Domitian
Character: Tacitus Etiam

Post by Domitian » March 24th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Impassable tile outside the general store at 313, 3292

Ferro
Character: Javier Ferro

Post by Ferro » March 26th, 2021, 8:58 am

REQ Map Bug Invis Cave Tiles.png
REQ Map Bug Invis Cave Tiles.png (391.51 KiB) Viewed 4655 times
Numerous Invisible / blocking tiles in the vicinity of my character.

Cannot further progress South to reach Mining locations.

Not sure if Mining / Geology related.

First time encountering such a thing.

*EDIT: Tried re-logging (desynch) & verifying. Invisible blockers still persisted.

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » March 26th, 2021, 7:58 pm

Mismatched tiles to the north and south
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (1 MiB) Viewed 4647 times

Mektor
Character: Mektor

Post by Mektor » April 12th, 2021, 5:03 pm

The area around 438,996 could use a little "flattening". There are a few impassable tiles, one at the location just west of those coordinates, but generally in that area leading down to the tower. At least 2-3 spots that should be passable, are not, and can lead to an easy death XD

Mektor

Post by Mektor » April 12th, 2021, 9:42 pm

The stairs leading to the upper floor of the Southern Consortium tower are somehow blocked. It's impossible to access the last floor and figure out what's in those mysterious bookcases!

Alteripseity
Aeolian Staff
Character: Barnabas Haim

Post by Alteripseity » April 16th, 2021, 2:14 am

Meowakin wrote: March 21st, 2021, 12:41 pm There's a couple tiles that are impassable right in front of me here for no discernable reason
Capture.PNG
Domitian wrote: March 24th, 2021, 1:08 pm Impassable tile outside the general store at 313, 3292
These issues are due to an admin prop that currently has the wrong tile data on it. A fix will be coming in a future update.
Ferro wrote: March 26th, 2021, 8:58 am
REQ Map Bug Invis Cave Tiles.png
Numerous Invisible / blocking tiles in the vicinity of my character.

Cannot further progress South to reach Mining locations.

Not sure if Mining / Geology related.

First time encountering such a thing.

*EDIT: Tried re-logging (desynch) & verifying. Invisible blockers still persisted.
There were some bad map tiles here. They have been cleaned up and the area accessible in the next map update.
Meowakin wrote: March 26th, 2021, 7:58 pm Mismatched tiles to the north and south
Capture.PNG
These terrain tiles are now fixed.
Mektor wrote: April 12th, 2021, 5:03 pm The area around 438,996 could use a little "flattening". There are a few impassable tiles, one at the location just west of those coordinates, but generally in that area leading down to the tower. At least 2-3 spots that should be passable, are not, and can lead to an easy death XD
The area around the mage tower has been modified to have a more gentle slope of -3 increments on down the hill. A bad prop was blocking access to some areas and has been removed.
Mektor wrote: April 12th, 2021, 9:42 pm The stairs leading to the upper floor of the Southern Consortium tower are somehow blocked. It's impossible to access the last floor and figure out what's in those mysterious bookcases!
This tower is a work in progress and will be updated in a future update.

Thank you everyone who submitted these bug reports! If you see something amiss, please continue to let me know by adding a reply below!

Mektor

Post by Mektor » April 18th, 2021, 12:12 pm

There are a bunch of small pockets of areas near the Spectral camp where it is impossible to cast. Not sure why, and there seems to be no logic to it (like within the stones or whatever).

For example : 231, 2192
250, 2219
250, 2207
263, 2212

It's not a linear thing, just small pockets everywhere around that area.