Armor bonuses.

For issues concerning melee or ranged combat (non-magic).
Losstarot
Character: Kalisto Krauss

Armor bonuses.

Post by Losstarot » June 11th, 2021, 7:10 am

I was checking the bonuses you get from equipping 4 pieces of the same armor type and this one caught my eye, from the light armor set:
Predatory Exploitation: Ordained in armaments essentially tailored to the needs of the lithe and deadly predator, you are able to focus on methods of attack that cripple and disorientate your victim, infusing you with power upon exploiting their weaknesses. (Increases Critical Status Effects by 25% duration / Restores 15% of total inflicted damage from a Critical Hit as Mana and Stamina.) (https://www.13thrones.com/wiki/doku.php ... or_weapons)
It caught my attention because I never noticed the stam restoration from crits. Which made me question if any of the other bonuses are working as well. I don't feel like I hit more often in light armor, am I not getting the HCI bonus? The same with DCI and crits.

I can't speak for the other armor types, as I haven't tested them as extensively as light armor. I welcome the feedback from other armor types wearers.

Furio
Character: Furio

Re: Armor bonuses.

Post by Furio » June 11th, 2021, 10:04 am

That's true, I've never noticed it happening either. Same as you I've only tried light armor, though.

Lans
Character: Koss Brynd, Lugh Arawn, Lans Tan'tare (dead)

Post by Lans » June 11th, 2021, 12:36 pm

I've never seen JUGGERNAUT from heavy proc or activate tbh; and thats very sad :'(

Lucien
Character: Lucien

Post by Lucien » June 11th, 2021, 6:49 pm

didnt even know this was a thing

Azareil
Character: Gryhun Kren

Post by Azareil » June 11th, 2021, 7:32 pm

I have not seen that happen either. Now I wonder if the 10% HCI and 7% crit bonus is working as well.

Malik Azer
Character: Malik Azer

Post by Malik Azer » June 11th, 2021, 9:53 pm

hard to tell. probably not

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » June 11th, 2021, 11:19 pm

I feel like the crit chance works - that should be easy data to confirm though if someone just counts crits/attacks, since it is >2x than base crit even with perks.