New URL

Got a good idea you’re itching to share? Think something should be changed? Stop by the Suggestion Box and share your opinions with the community.
Robyn
Character: Robin

New URL

Post by Robyn » February 27th, 2021, 8:45 am

Hi. The site and shard are very professional but the current URL is a bit confusing. 13thrones? I surely would like to hear the story but i think would need another one.

requiemuo.com and uorequiem.com are both available and cost a little over 10 dollars per year.

Could also mask the subfolder so you don't see the /wordpress part. This is important i think when we start advertising and such and it is a very easy change.

Sindelar
Character: Cornelius Sindelar

Re: New URL

Post by Sindelar » February 27th, 2021, 1:32 pm

it's been 13thrones for like a decade, don't think they'll switch it now. The term "13thrones" also has lore behind it.

Sindelar
Character: Cornelius Sindelar

Post by Sindelar » February 28th, 2021, 3:19 am

BUT, purchasing both those urls to direct to the current URL is definitely possible.

Voidwards
Character: Sidroth Mortigor

Post by Voidwards » February 28th, 2021, 3:36 am

I think that the URL is the smallest of problems among those to consider after 3th of march.

At least a few voices have already showed their concern that the website design looks confusing and unwelcoming for the new players. Restructurisation is a must if we don't want to scare of new people.

But again: that's after the launch dust settles down.
NONE SHALL SEE REDEMPTION