Artisanry clothes

Got a good idea you’re itching to share? Think something should be changed? Stop by the Suggestion Box and share your opinions with the community.
Mektor
Character: Mektor

Artisanry clothes

Post by Mektor » April 1st, 2021, 5:42 pm

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I haven't seen any artisanry clothes yet (the good clothes tailors randomly make that give +skill). All other crafting professions seem there, except artisanry.

Glimmer
Character: Theo Hanlon

Re: Artisanry clothes

Post by Glimmer » April 1st, 2021, 6:22 pm

I believe it does not exist because of how Artisanry is tied to spellcrafting. It'd make it incredibly unfair and unbalanced.

Thes
Character: Marcus Calerus

Post by Thes » April 1st, 2021, 6:36 pm

Still a bit of a fledgeling tailor but so far I have only seen skill bonus items for skills that can get enhanced bonuses from the perks.

Laborious Linens helps Agriculture, Geology, Horticulture or Skinning

Trappings of the Trade helps Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Engineering, Tailoring and Subterfuge

Vocational Vestments helps Allopathy, Alchemy, Lockpicking, Hiding, Stealing and World Lore

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » April 1st, 2021, 8:13 pm

Theo wrote: April 1st, 2021, 6:22 pm I believe it does not exist because of how Artisanry is tied to spellcrafting. It'd make it incredibly unfair and unbalanced.
Artisanry is only needed up to 50 points for spellcrafting in order to unlock the perk. After that, Arcane Linguistics is the governing skill. So no, it should not be related to balancing around spellcrafting since it gives no benefit to that.

Glimmer

Post by Glimmer » April 1st, 2021, 8:59 pm

I could be mistaken but the reasoning was linked to mages in some way. Now I am as curious as you guys are.

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » April 1st, 2021, 11:00 pm

Might be an oversight from the previous Act, I think Spellcrafting being tied to Arcane Linguistics is a new feature.

Domitian
Character: Tacitus Etiam

Post by Domitian » April 2nd, 2021, 12:20 pm

Definitely +1 from me. I've also been looking for Artisanry clothes and with spellcrafting being tied to Linguistics, dont see any reason that +Artisanry clothes would provide an unbalanced option (might be missing something though).

Glimmer

Post by Glimmer » May 15th, 2021, 9:32 pm

Bumping this back into existence.

Since the magery skill was removed from Artisanry, is there the possibility for Artisan skill clothes in the future?

Carpenter
Character: Ines Carpintero

Post by Carpenter » May 15th, 2021, 10:48 pm

+1

Glimmer

Post by Glimmer » May 29th, 2021, 7:52 pm

Bump so this stays on the radar.