Too much clean water

Got a good idea you’re itching to share? Think something should be changed? Stop by the Suggestion Box and share your opinions with the community.
Kent
Character: Requiescat In Pace

Too much clean water

Post by Kent » August 8th, 2021, 1:07 pm

Most streams, ponds etc in the playable area provide clean, delicious water. Given how industrialized and stuff Tor was, and plus how dangerous water is in general IRL, i think these bodies of water should be changed to be full of POISONOUS DIRTY WATER. I never have to worry about getting clean water, and that makes me sad.

Mektor
Character: Mektor

Re: Too much clean water

Post by Mektor » August 8th, 2021, 3:47 pm

It's mostly the water buckets and horse water pools that ruin it. At least Wells had limited good water. Water buckets and horse thingies offer infinite supply.

It's not really an issue right now, because it is also a matter of population. With low pop it's normal the wells don't run out. But when it grows again (season 1 launch) it would be nice if it became a problem again.

Meowakin
Character: Elsea Hunter

Post by Meowakin » August 8th, 2021, 4:11 pm

Jokes on you nerds, I just say a few fancy words and ANY water is clean water! But yeah, it doesn't make much sense for a lot of the clean water sources to be clean.

Mektor
Character: Mektor

Post by Mektor » August 8th, 2021, 5:55 pm

Sic even promised us toxic food from garbage piles, yet here we are with that fresh Seasoned Spinach!

Nedoral
Character: Matteo Ponz (deceased)

Post by Nedoral » May 3rd, 2022, 5:58 pm

Just a slight bump. I like the idea to make water dirtier, both to make physicians (more) needed and to keep people on their toes on the possibility that maybe not everything is fine. I figure it suits the world atmosphere well.

Archin
Character: Archin

Post by Archin » May 5th, 2022, 11:28 pm

Ironically, we had turned this off at the start of the Act due to complaints of inability to find clean water! We'll definitely be turning this feature back on in the weeks ahead.