Expanded Magic Resistance

Got a good idea you’re itching to share? Think something should be changed? Stop by the Suggestion Box and share your opinions with the community.
Lans
Character: Koss Brynd, Lugh Arawn, Lans Tan'tare (dead)

Expanded Magic Resistance

Post by Lans » October 17th, 2021, 11:51 am

I was thinking today about how theres in many game systems characters who actually totally forsake magical equipment/gear/items/anything, and as I looked over MR it clicked for me how we could have such a gist of things here also in the form of, "Natural Balance I, II, III" that add a % to this or that, based on how few runes exist on anything worn or used.

I feel like this could be really cool and play into the natural-expert who is stoic and like the wolves and at a top-end-game keep them relevant and in good RP form too.

I also was looking at how theres a magical "Reflection/Negation" ability and was inspired to propose another that, again requires 0 runed items in use, that gives at 100, 110, 120 skill a 5/8/12% chance to utterly shrug off (dodge) a spell, given the strength of mages it seems appropriate those totally devoted against them and over-using this tree could absolutely use such and it seems like a good cap-stone type for such a character.