Cirdan Llyr

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
SeminoleScam
Character: TBD

Cirdan Llyr

Post by SeminoleScam » December 5th, 2018, 12:16 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

My second character. I PD'd on my first.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I've played Dungeons and Dragons along with WoW RP private servers. I also played on a forum based Role player game in the 90s.

What will your character’s name be?:

Cirdan Llyr

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Cirdan is an older gentleman, closing in on 50 seasons young. His hair his graying and his eyes are a blue like a speckled robin egg. He stands of an average height and weight, and doesn't indulge in excessive eating or drinking. He has burn scars on his hands as if working with metal or a hot forge is commonplace, and some splash back has hit his hands here and there. His face is starting to crack and show aging wrinkles.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Cirdan is trying to at the final stages of his life find a purpose with what time he has.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Cirdan is from the Eastern Baronies, but has spent a great deal of his life on the road. Taking up odd jobs to make due, his feet had taken him so far as Cinderstone and eventually back towards Waymarsh as the Torment began to spread. Feeling chased by the disease, Cirdan has been on the run while at the same time, trying to find a place to settle down and make an honest living. This has unfortunately become impossible for the man as the spread of the disease grows. When Cirdan gained word that Tor had fallen to the disease and that there were efforts to reclaim the fallen captial, he gathered up the last bit of his coin and equipment from his dusty tavern room, and hit the road. Trying to make his way to Tor, and trying to find a means to all this before his Requiem is sung.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Cirdan had little coin to part with, and because of the scrutinizing process and the filtering done by the Templars, Cridan felt it was best to perhaps aid the Templars in their efforts around the fort to win over their good graces. He spent almost a month in the pass, conducting odd jobs and doing simple smithing repairs of horse shoes and faults in their armor. After a while, one of the Templar members asked him why he was still within the Rumbling Pass.

"I'm here to lend a hand, I figured many of the lads in these parts could use it, if we are to take back Tor." The Templar nodded, handing him over a Quarantine Visa and said, "look, if you're trying to help, plenty of my brothers are on the otherside of these walls. Give them a hand, they need it more than we do here."

Cirdan gave a firm nod, collected his belongings and made for the officiant with his new document.

maldonado
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Re: Cirdan Llyr

Post by maldonado » December 5th, 2018, 12:28 pm

Approved.