Laszlo Gaspar

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Circus Tony
Character: ???

Laszlo Gaspar

Post by Circus Tony » December 5th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

I’ve filled a grave or two recently, yeah.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

UO: Off and on for way too long
NWN: Off and on since it released. Eightish years on the Ravenloft server.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

I've been here for two weeks and I'm enjoying myself.

What will your character’s name be?:

Laszlo Gaspar

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Paled, but still olive skin. Dark brown hair. Thin of average height. Early thirties.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

Laszlo is going to the First Province to study the Torment. A man equally of faith and medicine, He regards the Torment as a malady not just of body, but of spirit. He is of the belief that seeing it eradicated will require a healthy blend of faith and science, first hand field experience required to make any sort of progress.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

Despite his talents, Laszlo spent a very brief, and eventful time in the Apothecary Corps. In a short, private meeting with his greaters, Laszlo was asked to resign for reasons unknown to his peers, the word “dereliction” tossed around more than once. The event was rumored to be loud and short, full of outrage.

In his final moments as a member of the Apothecary Corps, Laszlo was handed a writ for the First Province – stamped apparently in a rush, as it appeared sloppy.

“Take it and go, you’re no longer welcome here.”

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:

Laszlo would wordlessly hand the officiant his writ and await a response.

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Laszlo Gaspar

Post by Kristijonas » December 7th, 2018, 5:48 am

The clerk gives you a suspicious look, but lets you walk through, seeing little doubt in your face.
Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!