Xander Stonedew

OOC board archives from Act V forums.
Urim
Character: Galahad Warren

Xander Stonedew

Post by Urim » December 8th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I played Requiem a long time ago. But I barely remember anything.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I've never played too much on RP servers. But all those times I did, I had a lot of fun.
I want to play on Requiem because of its very intriguing lore, and I expect to have a lot of fun on this shard.

What will your character’s name be?:
Xander Stonedew

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
Xander is a 28 years old skinny man with a physique that is nothing to be impressed at. he has an average height and light skin.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
Xander is in search of knowledge and treasures that might be found in the first province.

Briefly, provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Xander is the son of a wealthy merchant. He has been educated since birth, And he read many books since then. That made him a curious man, and always in search for more knowledge. when he became old enough, he decided to gather all his riches that he saved during the years, and set out in a quest for knowledge and treasures.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
As Xander evaluates his situation. He decides that it would be easier to bribe the guard. As he finally gets his chance to speak the officiant, he greats him and discreetly shows him a small pouch. The officiant looks at the pouch with an eye of interest and discreetly takes it off Xander's hand, and looks inside. As he looks inside the pouch, he finds that the pouch in full to the brim with gold coins. Xander was desperate to get in no matter the cost and decided to make sure that the officiant would accept his bribe. The officiant looks at the pouch for a fell second and waves him in.

Kristijonas
Character: Kristijonas

Re: Xander Stonedew

Post by Kristijonas » December 9th, 2018, 4:29 am

Congratulations, adventurer. Your application is...

Approved.

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!