Crafting, dodge and random gibberish

Bugs & Suggestions board archives from Act V forums.
Ericson
Character: Rikard Luzkin, Marcellus Avenicci,

Crafting, dodge and random gibberish

Post by Ericson » December 11th, 2018, 6:06 pm

So I am unsure how to actually put this in the forums so i will just put it anywhere.

I have been watching and listening to alot of complaints and issues regarding crafting. One of the biggest
issues seems to be regents, recipies, and the need to have 10 crafting skills to make some of the basic crafts.
While this makes it a need to have multiple different crafters out there, it causes a bit of logistical issue for people who
1 work, 2 live in a different time zone, 3 generally don't have alot of time to devote to raising multiple crafting skills.
What id like to see, is -maybe- reducing some of the material needed for items especially on junk material items like wraps, and pads etc. Id also say maybe we could make raising crafting skills a bit easier (without reducing the over all cost) to prevent people from burning out.
Now one thing i would like to say is that people who demand MW three tiered augmentable items need to be shot in th foot with a real crossbow. unless your going to gather ALL the materials needed for it shut up and accept what you get.
Recipes- i understand why we made it the way we did, but maybe raise the number of uses? or make them a bit more common (not masters obv).

Another issue id like to bring up and this is from my own deals Dodge... maybe im alone in the notion of how weak dodge seems to have become. But id like to ask a question here, acrobatics does it affect light armor, or must i be armorless to benefit from its effects?
as well DCI, claims to aid parry, but does it also aid dodge or is it a typo and doesnt effect either?

Id love to hear other folks comments and opinions -- and one final thing crafters... please.. stop crafting now and again and come play the game with us, you do not NEED to WORK in a game my chars are always more then happy to interact and rp.

Rex
Aeolian Staff
Character:

Re: Crafting, dodge and random gibberish

Post by Rex » December 12th, 2018, 3:53 pm

A lot of the lower level craftables had their minimum requirements lowered from 10 to -5 is many cases. should be easier to start out and continue crafting through 100 in all crafting types as middle rage craftables were also adjusted so there are overlaps in skill for the various different items.

viewtopic.php?p=1580#p1580

poorchinix
Character: Raithe Atlas

Post by poorchinix » December 12th, 2018, 6:35 pm

I support the idea that DCI becomes based off whichever skill you have that is higher, so if its parry then you get x% chance to parry, or x% chance to dodge.

silvrfist
Character: Vance

Post by silvrfist » December 12th, 2018, 7:38 pm

poorchinix wrote: December 12th, 2018, 6:35 pm I support the idea that DCI becomes based off whichever skill you have that is higher, so if its parry then you get x% chance to parry, or x% chance to dodge.
I will thought DCI is another check gate itself that affect hit or miss rate. Not dodge or parry. These two other two two gates one must pass through to hit your target.