A letter to Captain Ellery

RP-related board archives from Act V forums.
Talexis
Character: Lucian Delavious

A letter to Captain Ellery

Post by Talexis » January 6th, 2019, 9:11 pm

Captain Ellery,
Today the attempt to apprehend an apostate and sexual offender has caused an outbreak of violence in the Fort. My squire, Arthur, has been accused of sexually assaulting the woman Hala as well as trying to use magic without a writ. I accompanied the witch hunters Victoria Black and her man Thorn to apprehend the man to bring him to justice as he is of my Order and was my squire. The accused and the hunters fought and when the accused was losing he ran into the fort. The hunters continued their chase and their fighting made its way into the Fort until your guards apprehended them. If there are any question of charges speak with the woman Hala. In the fighting a citizen was even defending himself from Arthur as when the guard came the citizen was still punching at the man. The hunters were merely trying to get an accused apostate that also sexually assaulted one they deemed family which is the woman Hala. I fully believe that when Arthur was coming into the Fort, that he intended to hunt down Hala.

Marcus Delavious.