Looking for Business Partners

RP-related board archives from Act V forums.
Burz
Character: Burz

Looking for Business Partners

Post by Burz » November 14th, 2018, 6:28 am

A notice appears on the community bulletin board:

--------------
Merchants and crafters! Looking for a place to sell your fine products? Simply ask Kal for a free vendor spot at the roadside stall just outside Fort Praesidium's southern gate.

Kal is looking for other fair-minded business folk to collaborate and expand the local markets.

Please leave a note with your availability to meet and discuss.

The more the merrier!

pTxing
Character: Hildwulf Grant

Re: Looking for Business Partners

Post by pTxing » January 9th, 2019, 11:26 am

*Hildwulf Grant browses through the collection of notes at the community bulletin board; some are very old where the ink has almost faded entirely; others seem to have been ripped apart, most likely for containing special information, no doubt in Grant's mind*

"What a bustling town and growing community of crafters and traders", Grant says to himself excitedly.

*Raises an eyebrow at one of the older messages, still visible, announcing availability for collaboration in the trading / crafting skills*

"Now here's a good chance of getting me on the trading ladder! I could get more services, thus more experience in the long run", he said again to himself, not realising at all if he would sound a bit too crazy to anyone passing by.
"And the 'long run' is all that matters really, not silver, not love, not power; but the faith in the development of technology at the core of the Republic service"

*With this thought in mind, Grant leaves a note affixed*

Hildwulf Grant declares his interest in speaking with the person Kal in order to discuss further upon the suggested collaboration. Except when adventuring into the mines and around the mountains within the First Province, I am usually seen around Fort Praesidium's Craft Hall most of the days.

*Carefully reorganises some of the bulletin notes shuffling them to the back, in order to show the one he is replying to upfront and readily visible*

(((from around 7PM to 2AM UTC+1)))