Event Planning: Delving the Depths

RP-related board archives from Act V forums.
revenant
Character: Black

Event Planning: Delving the Depths

Post by revenant » January 21st, 2019, 9:52 am

The reports from the other miners all indicated the Ill had been found. Strange that it had begun only recently. Albus unfurled the massive map and circled the spot. Here. This is where he had found the vent to the surface along with the cut-out filled with various altars and accouterments. All of it seemed to stem from the same location and not even a stone's throw away from the Fort. He tightened his lips pensively before approaching the two newsies. He handed them a few coins and a few handbills.

"Planning session to prepare to investigate sighting of Ill-blooded. See Albus Black if interested. Needs: skilled fighters, researchers, and miners. Expedition will be outfitted and funded as befitting of skill."

Cons
Character: Ashi Kirino

Re: Event Planning: Delving the Depths

Post by Cons » January 21st, 2019, 11:40 am

Ilyas passes Albus just as he is making the plans. Reading the note carefully and with interest, he simply states:

I can help out dig those tunnels.

Alteripseity
Aeolian Staff
Character: Barnabas Haim

Post by Alteripseity » January 21st, 2019, 11:49 am

Barnabas adjusts his glasses upon reading the posted note.

"Why, yes! Most intriguing," he speaks aloud. "A fascinating expedition to be sure! I simply must join in on these efforts."

Burz
Character: Burz

Post by Burz » January 21st, 2019, 12:21 pm

Kalograndt walks through the Fort on an errand when he overhears a newsie talking about the expedition.

"Have you seen Albus?" Kal asks the newsie. "I'm interested in helping."