Application - Kadmon

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
Wolfgti
Fresh Meat
Character: Kadmon

Application - Kadmon

Post by Wolfgti » March 4th, 2021, 4:08 pm

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:

No. Some friends told me about it recently.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:

I have some experience with RP games and also been in two UO RP servers before, staffing in one.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?

My friends recommended it to me and are currently playing, including a returning one. I hope to have a good time. We all have high expectations and are impressed with the level of detail.

What will your character’s name be?:

Kadmon

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:

Kadmon is 31, 167cm. Athletic complexion. He might not seem very strong at first but he is wiry. Light skin with some scars showing. Blue-honey eyes. You can read determination and pride.

Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:

He has heard that it is a land of opportunity, of which life has not granted him many before.

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):

He had many brothers and his family had barely no money. His father was a drunk and a gambling man. He would bet money he didn’t have and one day the debts were so high a group of armed men stormed his house and took him as payment for his fathers debts. He was 5 years old. These men of no ideals or principles dominated his sad life and for many years he had to follow them to pay his family debts.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario: [...]

Kadmon looks at everyone in line patiently showing their visas and smirks. He sneaks behind some bushes and awaits his chance, a passing guard, one that looks particularly aloof. He is carrying a half full bottle of wine he has found in the trash. It is just for show, he would never drink that.. He is mumbling.. “Hey mate!”... He pretends to trip on a rock and falls on the guard.. The guard pushes him away and gives him a good kick in the ribs. - “Stupid drunk, I hope they send you back where you came from!” Kadmon moans a bit and crouches away. But he achieved his objective. He has the keys to the backdoor in his hands. From there it is just children’s play. But perhaps it all is.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application - Kadmon

Post by Coty » March 4th, 2021, 10:41 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

Drunkin fool, the Legionnaire thinks as he brushes off his surcoat. Though, he supposed there was little else to do while waiting in this forsaken line. Little else to lift one's spirits while dredging towards this forsaken place. Shaking his head he dismisses the thought and continues on his route.