Application: Eleanor

Forum used for archiving approved character applications.
wojto
Character: Salazar de Velle

Application: Eleanor

Post by wojto » March 17th, 2021, 11:43 am

Do you have any prior experience with Requiem? If so, please detail when (and what characters, if desired) you previously played:
I started playing here on this Act, that would be my second character.

Briefly summarize your prior role-playing experience in a sentence or two:
I play RP UO shards for over 11 years.

Why do you wish to play on Requiem, and what do you expect from the shard?
I believe I’ll find here high quality of dark fantasy RP in UO.

What will your character’s name be?:
Eleanor

Please briefly describe the physical attributes of your character, including age, looks, height, weight and any notable features:
She seems to be young and full of energy. A 25 year old woman with short, yet elegant haircut. Her red hair contrasts with relatively fair skin. Big blue eyes look here and there smartly. She is 5’9” tall and most likely not too heavy. Small neat nose and big red lips that usually carry a slight smile.
Briefly state your character’s intentions or motivations for entering the First Province:
A young, educated girl did not know what to do with her life. However, she was sure that she wants to use her knowledge for the good of humanity. When she heard that her University is sending scholars, so they can help people in quarantine zone, she thought, that maybe that is her destiny?

Briefly provide a pertinent detail or notable quality of your character’s history (this does not have to be exhaustive nor revealing of any information you wish to keep secret):
Valeria was born in a small village not far from Redholme. She was always very smart and perceptive. When she grew up, she went to the Redholme University, to study science. After few years she graduated, but she was not only good at the studies she took, but also in lots of other science-related fields. It was hard for her though, to find a way that she should follow. Recently, she had heard that Redholme University was gathering scholars to send them as a help in quarantine zone. Valeria volunteered.

Briefly write an in-character response to the following scenario:
She didn’t feel good at all. Rumbling Pass couldn’t feel good for a girl who has just ended her university. Until now all things in her life were nicely organized. Despite the fact that this little feel of spontaneity gave her little excitement, now, being here, she was simply terrified. Suddenly, out of nowhere she was standing in front of the Guard. The man, fortunately didn’t look like one of those grumpy, embittered ones, but still she couldn’t even get a single word out of her mouth. She just smiled like a little, stupid girl, with open mouth and only sound was a soft grunt. After she rallied after a while, she took the Quarantine Visa quickly and handed it over to a man.
Last edited by wojto on March 17th, 2021, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coty
Aeolian Staff
Character: Swaglord420

Re: Application: Valeria Albus

Post by Coty » March 17th, 2021, 6:44 pm

Congratulations, adventurer! Your application is...

Approved!

Please ensure that your character name is spelled correctly upon exiting the Songmaker's chambers. A GM will approve your character at their earliest convenience.

Welcome to Requiem!

He eyes you as he speaks, giving you the usual spiel urging you to turn back and not throw your life away. When after you remain he offers a sigh and a shake of the head before stamping gently upon a piece of parchment and handing it to you. "Best of luck, then."