The Legacy of Vladicus

A forum dedicated to single-thread posts of characters within the game world to help document large events, stories and milestones in one consolidated thread.
Vega
Character: Vladicus

The Legacy of Vladicus

Post by Vega » April 11th, 2021, 5:44 pm

Vladicus

"The true strength is found in absolute knowledge. We are all part of the same gear but that does not mean that we are tied to others to shape our destiny."

- Vladicus.

General Information

Full Name : Vladicus
Birthdate : 20th of Midsummer 1312
Birthplace : Unknown
Birthsign : Legionnarie

Appearance

Height : 6' 1" (185 cm)
Weight : 209 Pounds (95 Kg)
Eyes : Black
Hair : Black
Physical Description : Robust, with a broad back and strong arms. Callused hands, several dirt spots on the skin, what appears to be traces of coal.

Character

General Mood : Peaceful, kind, although always working in a hurry, that does not change his mood.
Profession : Blacksmith, Engineering, Geology.
Faction Affiliation : Order of Decus
Languages :
Disposition : Always ready to help anyone who needs his skills.

Background

He does not know if he has brothers or sisters, since when he was little he was abandoned by his parents, not knowing the reasons.

But that did not make him give up, he knew the streets at a young age, knowing that there are two ways, the honest and the dishonest.

Bards only talk about the great warriors and their epic battles, but not all of them die of old age in their bed.

That is why he always strayed from the path of combat and preferred to be behind the scenes.

Books and studies were his motivation, he worked helping local merchants with small jobs, but the biggest payment was to listen to them speak and little by little enter the world of merchants.

However, one cold and dark night, some hooded men broke into the smithy where he worked, his foreman was caught asleep and killed in cold blood.

Vladicus was an always onlooker, immobile with fear and without reacting, he watched a life go out. Feeling that always accompanies it, feeling of being able to have done something and not have done it. Would things have been different? Nobody knows.

He came to Fort Praesidium in search of honest work and to start a family of his own, although he does not know the feeling of love, the abandonment he suffered extinguished the flame in his heart.

Vega
Character: Vladicus

Re: The Legacy of Vladicus

Post by Vega » April 15th, 2021, 8:51 am

The small lantern could barely illuminate a corner of the damp cave, the constant sound of drops of water falling was mesmerizing. While Vladicus rummages through his book and takes notes.

Geology Diary:

I have been here for 3 days and I still haven't finished collecting the gems that have been entrusted to me.

yesterday I finished the last bite of dried meat that I got at a good price in the market, I do not know what animal it is, but it served its purpose.

I keep hearing a faint female voice, is there someone else here?

I have this strange feeling that someone is watching me.

The walls here are extremely hard, I have few peaks left, I'll be back home soon, although I'm sure a lot more work awaits me.

I hope Ramona is happy with the gems that I am going to bring her.